# Teyana Taylor's Epic Juggle: From


# Teyana Taylor's Epic Juggle: From Oscars Red Carpet to Trampoline Park Mommy – Hannah Montana Style! Imagine slipping into a glamorous gown for the Oscars one day, then trading it for sneakers and chaos at the trampoline park the next. That's the **double life** Teyana Taylor is living, and she's owning it like Hannah Montana.[1][2] The 35-year-old **Oscar-nominated actress** – up for Best Supporting Actress for her role in *One Battle After Another* – opened up to *People* about balancing her skyrocketing Hollywood career with motherhood to her two daughters: 10-year-old Iman "Junie" Tayla Shumpert Jr. and 5-year-old Rue Rose Shumpert, whom she shares with ex-husband Iman Shumpert.[1][2] "I think because when I am home... I'm in such **mommy mode** that it's almost like Hannah Montana," she shared. "I live two different lives where it's like, 'Okay, here's **carpet mommy**. But then here is mommy, when she's home, we're going to the trampoline park, we're cooking, we're playing, we're drawing.' So they understand balance."[1][2] What makes this story so relatable? Teyana isn't just preaching balance – she's living it. Her eldest, Junie, is already a "little celebrity" who struts the red carpet like a pro, posing and serving looks, yet stays grounded without entitlement. "She don't walk in saying, 'My mom needs this,' or 'I'm this.' I love that balance," Teyana beamed. "It's really inspiring. It just makes me proud as a parent."[1][2] Even as she gears up for the Academy Awards on March 15, 2026, she's staying chill: "I'm pacing myself. I don't want to jinx anything. Honestly, I'm having just a good time. Having fun and staying grounded."[1]
Mother and daughter jumping on trampoline, embodying joyful family playtime

Joyful mom-daughter trampoline time – just like Teyana and her girls!

Teyana's story hits home for any parent hustling between work and family. In a world of non-stop spotlight, her commitment to "mommy mode" – full of play, creativity, and real connection – reminds us that **balance is possible**, even for stars. It's inspiring to see her daughters thriving in this duality, turning potential chaos into a beautiful harmony.[2] What about you? Are you living your own "Hannah Montana" double life as a parent or professional? **Drop a comment below** sharing your best juggling tips, or **share this post** with a mom who needs the motivation. Let's celebrate these real-life superheroes together!
Citations
1.https://www.arcamax.com/entertainment/entertainmenttoday/s-4041225
2.https://nationaltoday.com/us/ca/west-hollywood/news/2026/03/15/teyana-taylor-compares-parenting-to-hannah-montana/
3.https://www.complex.com/pop-culture/a/treyalston/teyana-taylor-hannah-montana-parenting
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.


---
This email was sent automatically with n8n

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post