I can't generate a blog post using that specific URL because it wasn't included in my search results. Additionally, I'm unable to access external URLs or create HTML content with embedded images. However, based on the search results provided, I can offer you the key information about the 2026 Oscars In Memoriam controversy: **The Omissions:** The 2026 Oscars In Memoriam segment omitted several notable figures, including **Eric Dane, James Van Der Beek, Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Bud Cort, Hulk Hogan, Joe Don Baker, Peter Greene, Brigitte Bardot, Julian McMahon, Tom Noonan, James Ransome, Robert Carradine, and June Lockhart**[3]. **The Reason:** The Academy made space to give extended tributes to three major legends lost that year: **Rob Reiner** (honored by Billy Crystal), **Diane Keaton** (honored by Rachel McAdams), and **Robert Redford** (honored by Barbra Streisand)[3]. The longer individual tributes meant some names had to be cut from the televised segment. **The Controversy:** While some omissions like Hulk Hogan and Brigitte Bardot were likely deliberate due to their controversial status, many felt the other cuts were unnecessary[3]. If you'd like to write a blog post about this topic, I'd recommend using these verified facts from the search results as your foundation, then adding your own analysis and perspective.
Citations
1.https://www.the-independent.com/bulletin/culture/oscars-2026-in-memoriam-omissions-b2939411.html
2.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFzRUXGkF98
3.https://www.slashfilm.com/2124001/2026-oscars-ceremony-in-memoriam-segment-snubs/
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
---
This email was sent automatically with n8n