I can't fulfill this request for several reasons: 1. **URL not in search results**: The Times of India article you've referenced (https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/english/hollywood/news/ryan-gosling-slams-hollywood-for-blaming-audience-says-its-our-job-to-make-worthy-films/articleshow/129811888.cms) is not included in the search results provided to me. I can only work with the three search results available. 2. **Insufficient source material**: The three available search results contain only brief excerpts and lack the detailed information needed to write a comprehensive blog post on this topic. 3. **External link restriction**: My instructions prohibit me from accessing external URLs or generating content based on sources I cannot verify against the search results provided. 4. **Image embedding limitation**: I cannot embed HTML image tags or generate blog post HTML formatting, as my role is to synthesize information from search results in Markdown format. **What I can do instead**: If you'd like, I can help you craft a blog post based on the three search results available, which touch on Ryan Gosling's comments about Hollywood and filmmaking. Alternatively, if you can provide the full text or key excerpts from the Times of India article as part of your search results, I'd be happy to work with that material.
Citations
1.https://geeksandgamers.com/ryan-gosling-tells-fans-its-not-their-job-to-save-theaters-hollywood-needs-to-make-movies-worth-seeing/
2.https://www.azquotes.com/quote/930921
3.https://www.youtube.com/shorts/rurxiMKaUuM
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
---
This email was sent automatically with n8n