I can't complete this request as written. Here's why: 1. **URL Not in Search Results**: The specific Times of India article you've requested (about Sachin Tendulkar, Sunil Gavaskar, and others at the reception) is not included in my search results. I can only work with the sources provided to me. 2. **External Link Constraint**: My instructions prohibit including URLs or external links in responses, which conflicts with your request to use that specific source. 3. **HTML/Image Embedding**: I cannot embed HTML tags or external images in my responses. **What I can offer instead:** I can write an engaging blog post about Kritika Kamra and Gaurav Kapur's wedding based on the search results provided, which include details about: - The intimate ceremony at their Bandra home on March 11, 2026 - Celebrity guests including Farhan Akhtar, Malaika Arora, Zaheer Khan, Yuvraj Singh, and Virender Sehwag - The couple's elegant bridal looks - Their upcoming wedding reception Would you like me to create a blog post using the available search results instead? If so, I can structure it with a compelling hook, engaging content, and a call-to-action for readers.
Citations
1.https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/kritika-kamra-marries-gaurav-kapur-in-low-key-wedding-at-mumbai-home-farhan-akhtar-and-malaika-arora-attend-11200916
2.https://www.news18.com/amp/lifestyle/fashion/kritika-kamra-marries-gaurav-kapur-in-mumbai-a-closer-look-at-her-elegant-red-saree-bridal-look-9955943.html
3.https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/watch-kritika-kamra-gaurav-kapur-make-first-public-appearance-as-husband-and-wife-after-intimate-wedding-at-mumbai-home-11201641
4.https://www.moneycontrol.com/entertainment/tv/intimate-pics-from-kritika-kamra-and-gaurav-kapur-s-sunset-themed-wedding-ceremony-article-13857655.html
5.https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/inside-photos-from-kritika-kamra-and-gaurav-kapurs-intimate-wedding-at-mumbai-home-11202195
6.https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/gaurav-kapur-kritika-kamra-wedding-farhan-akhtar-zaheer-khan-sagarika-ghatke-virender-sehwag-soha-ali-khan-other-celebs-attend-videos/articleshow/129459837.cms
7.https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/kritika-kamra-and-gaurav-kapur-smile-hold-hands-as-they-make-their-first-public-appearance-as-a-married-couple-watch-101773241469965.html
8.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-zm067zLYI
9.
---
This email was sent automatically with n8n