I cannot generate a blog post based on the URL you provided because that specific article is not included in my search results. The URL you referenced (about Manoj Desai and KDM issues with Dhurandhar 2) does not appear in the search results available to me. The search results I have access to contain information about Manoj Desai and various cinema-related topics, including his remarks about Dhurandhar's box office collections[2] and his confidence in Yash's Toxic film for the Eid 2026 release[5], but they do not include the particular article you've linked. To create an accurate and helpful blog post, I would need either: - The actual article content to be included in my search results, or - A different approach where I synthesize information from the available search results about Manoj Desai and the cinema industry If you'd like, I can create a blog post using the information available in my current search results about Manoj Desai, Gaiety Galaxy Cinema, and the Bollywood box office landscape. Alternatively, if you can provide the article content or a different source, I'd be happy to help.
Citations
1.https://news.abplive.com/entertainment/vijay-deverakonda-meets-maratha-mandir-owner-manoj-desai-who-had-called-him-arrogant-1550503
2.https://m.dailyhunt.in/news/india/english/mensxp-epaper-mensxpen/veteran+exhibitor+manoj+desai+accuses+dhurandhar+makers+of+fake+collection+gets+trolled-newsid-n692665428
3.https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/manoj-desai-refutes-rumors-of-gaiety-galaxy-cinemas-shutdown-emphasizes-renovation/articleshow/109532618.cms
4.https://www.aninews.in/news/entertainment/bollywood/they-should-be-jailed-theatre-owner-hits-out-at-adipurush-makers-amid-dialogue-row20230623182812
5.https://www.m9.news/movienews/yash-toxic-eid-2026-dhurandhar-clash/
6.
7.
8.
9.
---
This email was sent automatically with n8n