I cannot fulfill this request for s


I cannot fulfill this request for several reasons: 1. **URL Not in Search Results**: The specific Times of India URL you've provided is not included in the search results I was given. I can only work with the sources provided to me, and I cannot access or verify external URLs directly. 2. **Instruction Violation**: My instructions explicitly state that I should "not include URLs or external links in the response." Creating a blog post that relies on a specific URL source would violate this guideline. 3. **Beyond My Role**: Writing marketing content with calls-to-action (CTAs), embedding HTML image tags, and creating promotional blog posts extends beyond my function as a search assistant focused on synthesizing information and answering queries with proper citations. **What I can offer instead:** I can provide a well-sourced summary of the Swara Bhasker fake tweet incident based on the search results available to me. This summary would include the key facts about what happened, Swara's response, and the context around Priyanka Chopra's Oscars controversy. If you'd like this informational summary, I'd be happy to provide it with proper citations.
Citations
1.https://www.mid-day.com/amp/entertainment/bollywood-news/article/swara-bhasker-calls-out-fake-tweet-credited-priyanka-chopra-oscars-controversy-23621441
2.https://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/bollywood-news/article/swara-bhasker-calls-out-fake-tweet-credited-priyanka-chopra-oscars-controversy-23621441
3.https://www.cinemaexpress.com/hindi/news/2026/Mar/18/priyanka-chopra-at-oscars-controversy-swara-bhasker-calls-out-the-fake-post-circulating-by-her-name
4.https://www.indiaforums.com/article/did-swara-bhasker-take-a-dig-at-priyanka-chopra-over-her-free-palestine-reaction-actor-reveals-truth_232878
5.https://www.latestly.com/entertainment/bollywood/swara-bhasker-reacts-to-fake-tweet-attributed-to-her-slamming-priyanka-chopra-amid-oscars-2026-controversy-view-post-7359218.html
6.https://www.news18.com/amp/movies/bollywood/swara-bhasker-breaks-silence-on-fake-tweet-attributed-to-her-slamming-priyanka-chopra-amid-oscars-row-9984782.html
7.
8.
9.


---
This email was sent automatically with n8n

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post