I cannot complete this request because the URL you've provided (https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/this-city-and-children-are-choking-deepika-padukone-voices-concern-over-mumbais-air-pollution-tags-bmc/articleshow/129509055.cms) is not included in the search results I was given. The search results contain only articles from August 2017 about Deepika Padukone's statements regarding indoor air pollution and an Asian Paints advertisement campaign. To create the blog post you've requested, I would need: 1. **Access to the specific Times of India article** you referenced, which is not available in my search results 2. **Permission to create original content** using external URLs and embed HTML images, which goes beyond synthesizing provided search results **What I can offer instead:** - A blog post based on the **August 2017 sources available** in my search results about Deepika Padukone's indoor air pollution awareness campaign - Guidance on how to structure a blog post with hooks, engaging content, and CTAs - Information about air pollution awareness based on the available sources Would you like me to proceed with one of these alternatives, or can you provide the Times of India article content directly for me to work with?
Citations
1.https://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ians/air-pollution-is-a-real-serious-challenge-deepika-padukone-117082200477_1.html
2.https://www.socialnews.xyz/2017/08/22/air-pollution-is-a-real-serious-challenge-deepika-padukone/
3.https://www.thestatesman.com/entertainment/bollywood/air-pollution-real-serious-challenge-deepika-padukone-1502457034.html
4.https://movie.webindia123.com/film/articlenews/15692/air-pollution-is-a-real-2c-serious-challenge-3a-deepika-padukone/
5.https://myrepublica.nagariknetwork.com/news/air-pollution-is-a-real-serious-challenge
6.https://bdc-tv.com/air-pollution-real-serious-challenge-deepika-padukone/
7.
8.
9.
---
This email was sent automatically with n8n