I appreciate your request, but I need to clarify an important limitation: **I cannot generate a blog post based on the specific URL you provided** because that particular article is not included in my search results. While I do have access to several reviews and coverage of *Dhurandhar 2: The Revenge* from other sources[1][2][6][7], the Times of India live blog link you referenced is not among them. To create an accurate, properly cited blog post from that specific source, I would need the actual content from that URL. However, I can offer you two alternatives: **Option 1:** If you can share the content from that Times of India article, I'd be happy to help you craft a blog post based on it, complete with a compelling hook, engaging body content, and a call-to-action. **Option 2:** I could create a blog post about *Dhurandhar 2: The Revenge* using the reviews and information I do have from sources like Hindustan Times, 123telugu, and other publications that discuss the film's critical reception, Ranveer Singh's performance, and director Aditya Dhar's vision. Regarding the image embed: I can provide you with an HTML image tag structure, but I cannot generate, create, or embed actual images. You would need to source an appropriate free image yourself (from platforms like Unsplash, Pexels, or Pixabay) and insert the URL. Which approach would work best for you?
Citations
1.https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/dhurandhar-2-review-rollercoaster-ride-elevated-by-ranveer-singh-brilliance-aditya-dhar-undoubtable-restraint-101773862482390.html
2.https://www.123telugu.com/reviews/ranveer-singhs-dhurandhar-the-revenge-movie-review-and-rating.html
3.https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/dhurandhar-2-early-review-ranveer-singh-76395
4.https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/dhurandhar-2-the-revenge-movie-review-release-live-update-ranveer-singh-sanjay-dutt-arjun-rampal-akshaye-khanna-dhurandhar-2-review-and-box-office-collection/liveblog/129644969.cms
5.https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/bollywood/dhurandhar-2-movie-review-box-office-collection-starring-ranveer-singh-sara-arjun-director-aditya-dhar-liveblog-153858109
6.https://www.filmibeat.com/bollywood/news/2026/dhurandhar-2-first-review-dhurandhar-the-revenge-ranveer-singh-film-climax-scene-tweet-507337.html
7.https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/dhurandhar-2-the-revenge-first-reviews-ranveer-singh-starrer-called-masterpiece-box-office-tsunami-ahead-of-release/articleshow/129661176.cms
8.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4InXZ3F_B8
9.https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/dhurandhar-2-review-release-live-updates-ranveer-singh-aditya-dhar-11228164
---
This email was sent automatically with n8n