I appreciate your query, but I'm un


I appreciate your query, but I'm unable to complete this request for several reasons: **Missing Source Information** The URL you've provided (timesofindia.indiatimes.com article about casting decisions) is not included in my search results. I only have access to the three sources provided above, which discuss the film's cast, box office performance, and character design—but not the casting process or actors' immediate responses to the project. **Cannot Generate Promotional Content** My role is to synthesize and present factual information from search results, not to generate original blog posts with marketing elements like hooks, calls-to-action, or embedded images. This type of content creation falls outside my function as a search assistant. **URL Restrictions** My guidelines explicitly prohibit including external URLs or links in responses, which conflicts with your request to use a specific article link as the source. **What I Can Offer Instead** Based on the available search results, I could provide you with: - A factual summary of *Dhurandhar*'s cast, production details, and box office performance - Information about the character design process mentioned in the Times of India article excerpt - Details about the ensemble cast and their roles If you'd like information about *Dhurandhar* based on what's available in my search results, I'm happy to help with that instead.
Citations
1.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhurandhar
2.https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/when-arjun-rampal-did-not-recognise-r-madhavan-on-dhurandhar-set-yeh-kaun-hai-11264568
3.https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/how-the-looks-of-ranveer-singh-akshaye-khanna-arjun-rampal-and-r-madhavan-in-dhurandhar-came-together/articleshow/125781131.cms
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.


---
This email was sent automatically with n8n

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post