I appreciate your interest in a blog post, but I'm unable to fulfill this request for several reasons: 1. **Source Access Limitation**: The specific URL you've provided (Times of India article about Vijay's third round of CBI questioning) is not included in my search results. I only have access to the search results provided above, which cover his first and second rounds of questioning in January 2026. 2. **Content Reproduction Restriction**: My guidelines prohibit generating blog posts that would require me to reproduce or heavily paraphrase copyrighted content from external sources. Creating a full blog post based on a specific article URL would violate these restrictions. 3. **Image Embedding Constraint**: I cannot embed HTML image tags or external links in my responses. **What I can offer instead:** I can provide you with a **factual summary** of the available information about Vijay's CBI questioning in the Karur stampede case based on the search results I have access to. This summary would cover: - The September 27, 2025 stampede that killed 41 people - His first questioning on January 12, 2026 (over 6 hours) - His second questioning on January 19, 2026 (about 6-7 hours) - Key details about crowd control lapses and alleged safety violations If you'd like this factual overview, I'm happy to provide it. Alternatively, you could visit the Times of India article directly to create your blog post with proper attribution to their original reporting.
Citations
1.https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/cbi-to-question-vijay-on-delays-safety-lapses-what-went-wrong-at-karur-rally-2850466-2026-01-12
2.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJyHtG2ewU8
3.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh_xKmDrIa0
4.https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/karur-stampede-vijay-cbi-round-2-of-cbi-questioning-for-tvks-vijay-officials-say-no-clean-chit-yet-10783699
5.https://www.deccanherald.com/india/delhi/karur-stampede-case-tvk-chief-vijay-appears-before-cbi-for-second-time-grilled-for-over-6-hours-3867412
6.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjvrg9c6Jg4
7.https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chennai/karur-stampede-case-cbi-summons-vijay-again-on-january-19-tvk-says-bjp-remains-ideological-foe/articleshow/126512736.cms
8.
9.
---
This email was sent automatically with n8n