# Heartwarming Moment: Pawan Kalyan's Wife Anna Konidela Calls Chiranjeevi "Annayya" in Viral Emotional Post **In a touching Instagram debut that's melting hearts across Tollywood**, Anna Lezhneva Konidela, wife of superstar Pawan Kalyan, shared a deeply personal note revealing how life gifted her two brothers—Chiranjeevi and Naga Babu—after she joined the close-knit Konidela family nearly 15 years ago.[1][2][3] Anna's entry into social media was warmly welcomed by Pawan Kalyan, Chiranjeevi, Varun Tej, and Lavanya, but it was her reply to Chiranjeevi that stole the spotlight. Reflecting on her early days, she wrote: "Almost fifteen years ago, I arrived in a family where everyone already belonged to each other. I didn't know how to fit in. I didn't know what to call anyone. So I borrowed the words from my husband – 'Annaya. Chinna Annaya.'" At first unsure, these terms evolved into genuine emotion, transcending language.[1][3] What makes it even more poignant? Anna revealed she never had a brother growing up, but "life, very quietly, gave me two, Chiranjeevi and Naga Babu." Paired with a warm family photo showing Chiranjeevi's affection toward her and Pawan smiling beside them, the post has sparked an outpouring of love from fans, highlighting the Konidela family's unbreakable bonds built on acceptance and shared emotions.[1][2]
Citations
1.https://www.123telugu.com/mnews/pawan-kalyans-wife-anna-konidela-reveals-why-she-called-chiranjeevi-annayya-as-emotional-note-goes-viral-hk.html
2.https://english.tupaki.com/amp/entertainment/anna-lezhneva-emotional-bond-chiranjeevi-nagendra-babu-1479347
3.https://indiaglitz.com/anna-konidelas-emotional-note-on-finding-family-beyond-words
4.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJQTtBMhOR0
5.https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/telugu/movies/news/long-overdue-pawan-kalyans-wife-anna-konidela-makes-instagram-debut-with-unseen-pic-of-the-ustaad-bhagat-singh-actor/amp_articleshow/129800495.cms
6.
7.
8.
9.
---
This email was sent automatically with n8n